Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So excited Fall is ALMOST here...

I absolutely LOVE the Fall...my favorite time of the year!  Everything from the smells of hot cider and wood burning in fireplaces; Falling leaves outside my window in all the warm sienna, gold, and orange tones!  Whats not to love...the thought of hunkering down in my studio on a cold sunny afternoon to CREATE the day or evening away. Now...it just have to turn COLD...it is still reaching 90's, but the mornings are nice and cool. :) I have so many fun classes and quilt shows coming up as well.  The first is the GA Quilt show in October for which i have entered a quilt and have just recieved notification that i have been accepted!  wahooo.  Here it is....it is called "Spring Botanical"...i silk screened my own design in the center then built the border with my manipulated hand dyed/painted fabrics and then free motion quilted it.  Crossing my fingers for a prize!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fall worries me because I went through several Buffalo winters and do not want to repeat that.

    Groovy quilted picture.

    ReplyDelete