Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter is HERE!

Oh...I have been so very busy welcoming the Winter with quilting, sewing, cooking, shopping, that i have NOT posted for a very long time!  But I HAVE been creating!  I just finished both of my grandson's Christmas stockings and yup...didn't take a picture before presenting them to them on Thanksgiving.  Oh Well.  And I attended the SULKY teachers certification program in November which was amazing!  And I am hosting Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my house!  so i have been decking the halls!  Phew......and why is it that when the cold weather hits...I want to eat carbs and sweets and sit by the fire???????
Going to the gym tonight and I have started my Pilates class that will run through February...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment